Layouts – One – Free
The “One” layout or (One of Many) is our first layout that begins to provide even more flexibility to the end user. The five page buttons on the top give a consistent navigation look and feel. A small visual icon will illuminate just below the button as you navigate the pages. You can add or remove buttons, page backgrounds, colors, etc.
Features of this report
- Free documentation provided by PowerBI.Tips included on the Report Features page
- 5 pages with navigation built with buttons in the report (Easily swap out a different background)
- Navigation dot
- Customizable top ribbon (color of buttons and background header are can be altered with themes)
Get a feel for all the page layouts and interactions available in this report by using the below example we’ve embedded via Power BI.
Sample of report
The version of this report that you can purchase can be found here, and includes these additional features:
- 10 pages of different layouts
- 10 PNG images of all the backgrounds to use in this report or others
- Navigation dot – included icon image for complete flexibility
- No PowerBI.Tips Branding on any of the main report pages
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.